We are passionate committed
Growing during lockdown
Despite the health crisis, Legal Pilot continues its remote deployment with an increasing number of clients, the launch of a third version and a second fundraising.
C'est quoi l'esprit Legal Pilot ?
LEGAL PILOT's mission is to free lawyers from time-consuming and recurring tasks through automation, via an easy-to-use and extremely intuitive solution. Our solution is the result of joint work lawyers, jurists and developers. The LEGAL PILOT A.D.N is based on the values and principles of the lawyer oath and and on the belief that technology can be a source of positive transformation
Legal Pilot, a desire to contribute
to the french legaltech environment...
One of the aims of legaltechs is to improve the range of services for legal professionals and their clients. The development of legaltechs requires good collaboration between the players in this market, legal and digital professionals. Thus, committed to promoting the French legaltech ecosystem, Legal Pilot co-constructs solutions with other players involved in this sector and public services.
As such, Legal Pilot is actively involved in the following actions:
- Commission Innovation et Incubateur du Barreau de Lyon
- Task Force legaltech from France digitale
- Member of the Avotech Association
...and to the training of the jurists of tomorrow
The legal market, legal services and relations between professionals and “consumers of law” are undergoing extremely rapid changes, which require rethinking the training and skills of lawyers. In order to make a contribution, Legal Pilot regularly works with various training organizations and universities, in particular:
- Paris II – DU Transformation Numérique du Droit et Legaltech
- UCLY – CM Transformation Numérique des Professions du Droit
- EDARA – Ateliers de sensibilisation à la transformation numérique
- Cergy Paris Université – Licence Professionnelle Paralegaltech – Formations à l’automatisation
- Master 2 JAI – Rennes I – Gestion de Projet Legaltech